Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Dad

I want to talk about my dad today and what a wonderful and Godly man he is.  I have watched him so much over the years do so much for us kids and for my mother when she was still alive.  Today he is still there for us when we need him and he is there for your children when they need him.  We used to laugh about him not being able to go anywhere without someone knowing him and that still holds true today.  My dad is the kind of man who is willing to help out anyone in need.  If you need hay mowed, moved, baled he is your man.  Cattle moved, vaccinated, doctored etc, he is your man.  You have a flat tire he will change it for you.  You name it he will help you with it even if he doesn't know you.  He has even been known to pick up a stranger on the side of the road.  I am so proud that he is my father and the grandfather of my children.  I could not have asked for God to have given me a better father.  Thanks Dad for all that you do for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment